Welcome to the new CPM Algebra 2 course! We are incredibly excited that the new Algebra 2 curriculum includes many lessons that make use of technology capabilities in the classroom. Through the use of dynamic graphing software your students will see Algebra 2 through a dynamic environment that facilitates understanding, exploring, and conjecturing.
This website includes many files that are ready for your use in the classroom. These files are specifically designed for the lessons within this text.
technology overview: This overview discusses the options that
you have for accessing algebra tools. You will also find this
technology overview at the beginning of the teachers text.
The table below lists all of the included technology files organized by lesson number. To access the file(s) for a given lesson, click on the link for the files that correspond to the desired lesson.
As additional resources are created, they will be made available through this web site. We expect that you will have an exciting and successful year.
If you have difficulty opening the files, you may find that your browser renamed the file.
1. Check the name of the file.
Continue with these directions if the file name does not end in .notebook
2. Click on the file name. Wait a second or two and click the name once again.
3. You should now be able to rename the file with: filename.notebook
4. A message normally comes up asking if you really want to change the extension, click yes.
5. The file icon should be blue.
6. Your file should now boot up in SmartBoard software.
(Make sure that you have the SmartBoard software installed on your computer.
Your school gives you the code.)
7. If you still have problems contact Carol Cho at: email@example.com
Your subject line should be: CPM SmartBoard Problem